Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Big thanks

WCF

Help Support WCF:

A

abs

Hi all, just wanted to say thanks to everyone on this site for your generosity and your kindness, me and my wife are very touched ,

Abbeys funeral was yesterday and she had A lovely send off with 100's of people showing up, we set free doves, butterflies, balloons and fireworks and instead of it being the same old sad funeral we made it a celebration of abbeys life .

Going to attempt work now next week and try so get to a state I can call normal again .

You lot aren't just a name on a screen , I consider you all friends and you've all helped so big thanks /emoticons/smile.png

Your more than welcome and it sounds like Abbey had a lovely send off, beautiful celebration for a beautiful girl in and out.

Hi all, just wanted to say thanks to everyone on this site for your generosity and your kindness, me and my wife are very touched ,Abbeys funeral was yesterday and she had A lovely send off with 100's of people showing up, we set free doves, butterflies, balloons and fireworks and instead of it being the same old sad funeral we made it a celebration of abbeys life .

Going to attempt work now next week and try so get to a state I can call normal again .

You lot aren't just a name on a screen , I consider you all friends and you've all helped so big thanks /emoticons/smile.png
We are a community fella :thumbsup:

You are genuinely in mine and my familys thoughts mate. One of my lads is four and I couldn't even imagine. I wish I lived closer to you to help you out in a tangible way.

Last edited by a moderator:
That's great to hear. Sounds like you did her proud. Well done both of you. Can't imagine how hard that must of been. As Tuffers said we are a community. We are always here.

After losing my brother, I know how it feels. Be strong, stay active and always remember the good times you had.

Reading your message with tears in my eyes, feel sooo sad for you, life has dealt you a blow to the gut, which will always be there, but may lessen in time. You are allowed to cry and feel angry or however you feel. Take care, take everything a day at a time, Lots of love and man hugs.

We are a community fella :thumbsup:
100% with you on that tuffers

We may be a bunch of windie misfits lol

But we are all here for each other

That's why this forum is the only 1 i am on now

its going to be really hard going back to graft but your right it will help getting back into a routine, sounds like you had lovely service for your daughter Abbey

Can't imagine what you've been through mate. Very good call going back to work though in my opinion, Abbey will always be with you. Some graft will keep your mind and body busy.

Thoughts with you and your family and heres to a positive future for you all x

Been away for a whike and just seen the sad sad news. Sounds like you gave Abbey a wonderful send off. My sincere condolences to you and your family.

As to returning to work, yes it's a good thing take it day by day and see how it goes.

My daughter is just coming up to her 4th birthday. I really wouldn't want to imagine how bad it feels for you. Credit to you and her mother for coping.

My daughter is just coming up to her 4th birthday. I really wouldn't want to imagine how bad it feels for you. Credit to you and her mother for coping.
It was abbeys 4 birthday yesterday m8, was a really hard day , we had fireworks and a bbq to remember her by, and we will do this every year on her birthday too

Back