Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Oops Made A Big Boo Boo Today.!

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Best thing to do in this situation is go clean a pensioners house, get em talking whilst opening flask, gasp as if surprised and look upset, not only will said pensioner force a few spoons of coffee into the flask as you object they will also most likely force a kit kat into your pocket. Crisis aborted.

Best thing to do in this situation is go clean a pensioners house, get em talking whilst opening flask, gasp as if surprised and look upset, not only will said pensioner force a few spoons of coffee into the flask as you object they will also most likely force a kit kat into your pocket. Crisis aborted.
id be worried about anyone forcing a kit kit in my pocket :lol:
you dirty boy :lol:

I got offered lots of coffees today, but that means hanging around lol.. It was still drinkable...just. :angry:

Is that a kitkat in your pocket or are you just pleased to see me??? /emoticons/smile.png

I got offered lots of coffees today, but that means hanging around lol.. It was still drinkable...just. :angry:
Is that a kitkat in your pocket or are you just pleased to see me??? /emoticons/smile.png
You're worse than the lads Sharon /emoticons/biggrin.png

Hate coffee and tea, don't take any grub out, just buy a bag of crisps and a choccy bar, and if thirsty bottle of summat

It happens to the best of us /emoticons/biggrin.png

Forgot to put coffee in my flask.!!

attachicon.gif
oops coffee.jpg

:mellow: :angry: :mellow: :angry: :mellow: :mellow: :angry: :mellow: :huh:

Back