Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Try To Explain Process Of Wfp To Indian Bloke

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Shaun1977

Just had total nytmare cleaned blokes windows for first clean and when it came to payment he came out saying somethin in Indian or Pakistani and pointing to windows and raising his voice in end I just put stuff in van n drove away I can't be arsed with tht like

Should of started talking in the north east lingo would of been a great conversation lol

I had one stop me yesterday .

Saying can you repair my roof and put some plastering on the apex

And fix some tiles ?

I ssid mate im a bloody window cleaner not a roofer ffs !!!

Na I didn't get payed Belfast I got in van coz I could feel myself boiling up n losin my temper it's bad crack he couldn't speak word of English like

Shaun mate people who come from abroad dont know about window cleaning rounds.... I once had a chinese customer he never hada clue about window cleaning.... i s said to him evey month he goes no jsut once please /emoticons/smile.png he was a nice lad .... but they dont realise they need cleaning every month or so... They think that we jsut come around when they call..... because back home in their country they dont have regular window cleaners like us /emoticons/smile.png

So just bear that in mind next time /emoticons/tongue.png

But u should of got the money of him next time.... just stay calm and say money please ! simple lol

i knocked on a door about a month back, asked if she needed a window cleaner her reply was no im europien lmao i just said ok i couldnt be bothred

Yea I called to a new house in a new development. Chinese woman, took 5 minutes for her to open the door.

Hi, I'm now cleaning windows in here every 4 weeks, would you like yours cleaned..

Looked at me like I'd 3 heads, &3sksodhrb skeickckabei dodo janeiro landlcjebdoc

I goes to myself what? I had all my gear on, pointed and tapped her stinking window, window you like cleaned?

Akisbeneos soaicjve apaleneucns siccusbei

I c l e a n w I n d o w, y o u L I k e. y o u r. window. Clean??

Aksod doxusbebei skinzjcns

F this bye bye lol

Back