Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

famous people who were windies

B

boarcity

jus thought id start this thread ,add to it if you can

jim davidson

john humble [Ripper case hoaxer]

Micky Flanaghan... John Sullivan(writer of Only Fools and Horses) in fact, I'm sure I heard him tell the story once of how he was still window cleaning when the pilot of the show went out and he was doing an old couples house and noticed through the window they were watching his show on TV!

Lenny mcClean (that isn't a joke). The gangster, big fella from lock stock and two smoking barrels, and a gangster in real life
he had a good name for it

Cool thread. It's strange that I like pretty much everyone that's been mentioned. Huge fan of flannigan, and I remember reading the guvnor about 15 years ago. And everyone likes only fools. Maybe it's because we hold something in common subconsciously.

Lenny mcClean (that isn't a joke). The gangster, big fella from lock stock and two smoking barrels, and a gangster in real life
The guvnor

Stabbed 3 times and shot twice..all from behind

You'd pay him on time that's for sure

Jeff Astle the West Brom player, sadly departed now

On his van it was written "I don't miss corners, I clean them"

Tony

Ryan Searle the darts player was and possibly still is a windy outside of his darts career. He hasnt had any major Tournament wins yet so dont know whether its paying his household bills entirely 

Back