Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

shouted at a customer today

WCF

Help Support WCF:

When I was cleaning I got my business cards done double sided. So on the back I had your windows were cleaned today.

Then a date and price box.

Don't let that customer get you down mate. In 21 years of doing this job I've smacked two custies and rammed a traffic cone in another's hooter. That's an average of one every 7 years. Proof that 99% of people out there are ok. Dump the ***** and move on :thumbsup:

Speaking of "your windows have been cleaned cards", has anyone got any pics of theirs or recommendations of where to get some? I'm currently writing on the back of a business card and posting it through the door but want something a bit more professional.

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Forums mobile app
View attachment 6415

in cases like this uv got to hurt their feelings /better still make them burst out crying before they dart back indoors

you ugggerly coont // goggle eyed git /big gutted bugger etc

Last edited:
I have a rubber stamp with windows cleaned Mark on it and I just stamp a note book twice on one page and cut into two then just write the date on the paper

Don't let that customer get you down mate. In 21 years of doing this job I've smacked two custies and rammed a traffic cone in another's hooter. That's an average of one every 7 years. Proof that 99% of people out there are ok. Dump the ***** and move on :thumbsup:
:eek: Where did u get the traffic cone from??

Funny you should ask that....no, I didn't. I like it though, stark, to the point, no abiguity "I've cleaned your windows, I will need paying".
No frills

I like it

People get enough **** through door - I do include my bank details as most pay online nowadays

Speaking of "your windows have been cleaned cards", has anyone got any pics of theirs or recommendations of where to get some? I'm currently writing on the back of a business card and posting it through the door but want something a bit more professional.

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Forums mobile app
View attachment 6429

No frillsI like it

People get enough **** through door - I do include my bank details as most pay online nowadays
I also have another, similar slip for those that pay online that includes account numbers.

What sort of thing do you do for your prize draw mate?
I've not started it yet, thought I'd add it to my slips to see how many get sucked up lol, it has made a few that were bacs payers move over to gocardless.

I think I will start doing draws from spring, as for prizes... I dunno what to offer yet, maybe vouchers or a couple of bottles of wine (on offer at aldi ones)

I text them to confirm the clean....just copy and paste a previous message....its nice and quick. Never had a problem. Anyone who questioned it would be given the red card. I always find that once customers get to know you then there is trust and this kind of situation doesnt occur.......unless you are a dodgy, shifty blighter!

Yeah, I'd never clean windows and not leave a note to say I'd been - like ever!

Just a mistake, mate. We all make em, then move on from them.

Its so easy just to make Windows Cleaned slips up on PC. I'm useless with computers, and managed to do it.

I text them to confirm the clean....just copy and paste a previous message....its nice and quick. Never had a problem. Anyone who questioned it would be given the red card. I always find that once customers get to know you then there is trust and this kind of situation doesnt occur.......unless you are a dodgy, shifty blighter!
Great idea in this day & age. Custies love a text!

Back