Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

New Ankalad Bargain

Smurf

Just bought another ankalad brand new in the box for a bargain price of £35 + £9 delivery = £44.00

Good old eBay...Happy Days :Image13:

Indeed Damo... Ankalads are brilliant for stabalising ladders especialy for roofline work. Hindsight is a wonder thing but was a pity the old boy did not have one fitted beforehand or he would not be suffering from a permantly injured knee now.

Just bought another ankalad brand new in the box for a bargain price of £35 + £9 delivery = £44.00

Good old eBay...Happy Days :Image13:
I am just about to order a new one, been looking all week on there for one! lol

lol it was you that recommended them to me

No worries cheapest I can see is £102 inc vat & del you know anywhere cheaper, without rubbing it in lol

Do you know if 4 shore have those new attachments yet?

Yeah I seen them mate but wasn't sure if they would be the same quality as the HSE rated ankalad?
they are sold by midland ladders, and they are a respected company.

they are the same spec as the ankald, but just weight 1lb more than the ankalad.

I've not tried that other make myself so can't comment how good or bad they are. Still might be worth you getting one and then tell us all what you think :Image9:

Ow and midland ladders are deffo a top company to use. Used quite a few times /emoticons/smile.png

got them for £191 in the end! not to bad really, as to buy something like them, without the adjusting foot costs over £400!

Latest Posts

Back