Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

A day softwashing with AC Lockyer

Yes but he has got his sunglasses on !!!! Wonder what the hse would make of this video ?? People have been prosecuted for breaches of h&s for less than this . Not exactly a good advert for our industry is it , typical American attitude towards safety , surprised he's not stood on the roof without any fall arrest like most of the others , is this really what we want to be promoting in this country ? Ime glad that I didnt bother to come and see how it should be done I've had no training but work far safer than that .

The bit on the van at the end makes me laugh education !!!!! Maybe while he's over we could train him in health and safety at work !!! Just for starters very little Ppe, no cordoned off area , what's over the other side of the building with the spray drift? No sighnage, ,Rams in place ? What's to stop members of the public trying to go into the premiss and walking through all that chemical ? Why is he spraying the windows with it ? The sooner he is sent back to where he came from the better or else our hospitals will be full of people suffering from chemical burns and other injurys like Darren showed us the other day

I spent a few hours there that day and I was very impressed with his set up in the back of the van but I must admit I would not work like this

I spent a few hours there that day and I was very impressed with his set up in the back of the van but I must admit I would not work like this
This is the issue Mark. They got all the gear but no idea of social responsibility.

Noobs watching this video will think that's the norm and come to harm.

Instead of promoting the toys they should be looking to teach safe working practices first.

Yes the van looks sweet but what's the point if you cant see it after blinding yourself with hypo?

This is the issue Mark. They got all the gear but no idea of social responsibility. Noobs watching this video will think that's the norm and come to harm.

Instead of promoting the toys they should be looking to teach safe working practices first.

Yes the van looks sweet but what's the point if you cant see it after blinding yourself with hypo?
Exactly well said Darren people like this get our industry a bad name he's a disgrace and not fit to be showing inexperienced people this as they will think it's acceptable!!!! And end up hurting themselves or others

Back