Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Long Johns

laddergarder

Today is the first day we've seen the temps go below 0 degrees here, and the gritters where out last night. So I think its going to be pretty cold. I got a pair of long johns and thought today would be a good day to try them out.

Ok so no laughing, who wears them?

Today is frosty and very nippy.. Iv had my long johns on last week, they will prob be standard now til spring! Just got some new 2.3 tog socks and long sleeve thermal vests..

On Sunday I was freezing, was doing 3 n half hour job lol.

I had thick trousers, vest, tshirt, jumper, waterproof jacket and beanie lol

Think I need some long johns lol

Don't mind admitting it, I've worn thermal vests for yrs and started with the long johns now. Gotta be toastie ain't ya.

Well thats me just finished my first day window cleaning while wearing long johns :rolleyes: but honestly. They are pretty comfy and warm. I will only wear them when it pretty cold, which will likely be for the next three to four months. But I would recommend them. /emoticons/biggrin.png

I have worn a thormal t shirt before, I never worn my thormal leggings yet, only cause I worry I may get to hot while wearing them, and I don't like that.

I may wear them in the morning tho.

I have worn a thormal t shirt before, I never worn my thormal leggings yet, only cause I worry I may get to hot while wearing them, and I don't like that.

I may wear them in the morning tho.
Get em on G, ya know ya wanna lol

Today is the first day we've seen the temps go below 0 degrees here, and the gritters where out last night. So I think its going to be pretty cold. I got a pair of long johns and thought today would be a good day to try them out.

Ok so no laughing, who wears them?
Eight degrees and out they come!!!

Got back home about half one and was absolualty sweating!

First time to wear those thormal leggings lol, and yes you were right dodger!

Was well warm tho for ages(till I got back in home)

Back