Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Help With My Water Please

harunh

worked today with 7ppm it was fine... so i just filled my tank up and i thought it would go up to 9 or 10.... but now i got a full tank of 15ppm !

ill have to use that for tomorrow /emoticons/mellow.png

changing my resin aswell now

i was just wondering.... if i have water left over..... do i have to empty it to put new water in ? if i put new filtered water in my tank will my water be 00ppm ? or will it still be 15ppm ?

I got a tap at the bottom so i can just empty it out. ( all of my water does not empty out of the tank theirs always a bit left at the bottom because my tap is just above the bottom.

Little tip H give it a little shake next time it will stay lower

Also it is fine to just top it up with pure

to be on the safe side i would empty it really, if you just add 000 in to it, it will drop a bit, but not that lot, i dont think it would matter if you have say 25-50lts left. better safer than sorry!

I did shake it ! shaked it loads lol

And if i fill it up to pure will it go down and down mate ?

ill get away with it trust me, ill give them a good extra rinse /emoticons/tongue.png lol

its like beer, if you keep adding water it will soon disapear!

i never let my water go past 001ppm that way if anyone kicks off saying about marks on the window i can safly say its nothing to do with me!

Im going to get another di soon so ill filter my water with 2 DI vessels

I will save much more money

my water reading is 105ppm

£60.00 per month for 4,000 litres

But i will save loads more when i get another DI so it wont be to bad /emoticons/tongue.png

wow, thats a lot.

my water before is about 354ppm, i change resin each time it goes over 002ppm, with the filter i use, i use 4lts of resin a month!! so proberly just over about £80 a year at the minute!

ITs like 15 pound per month.... but when i get another vessel... it will be less then 10 pound a month /emoticons/tongue.png

Back