Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Excel

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Squeak and Bubbles

Hey guys anyone use an excel sheet, already to put your jobs in, and it automatically lets you know when the properties are due to be cleaned next? If you have can you email it over to me (without your jobs on it) :)

Thanks

Darran

Sound like you need window clers pro or what ever its caled. Someone found a program the same as this but it was free. I can remember who it was. I may have been gav

I just want an excel sheet that can... Add up how much is paid, tell me how much is die in, how much in tottal I have. I want based on what my books are just now.....

Is there some place you can go and tell them what you want and they do it.

the wife went on a course last week to up date here a bit on excel we are going to have a go at it this weekend i will let you how i get on

Went and spoke to my sister about it, she started making one

It adds up everything thats paid, and also adds up whats due, for each fornight/month

It add up how much I make each year

And it works the same way I do my books now.

Does this all as I work, pretty cool. If she can im going to get her to add what my averedge price is too.

If it all works im going to get a cheap tablet computer and just use that. Ill never need to **** about with a calculator or books/folders again

Went and spoke to my sister about it, she started making one

It adds up everything thats paid, and also adds up whats due, for each fornight/month

It add up how much I make each year

And it works the same way I do my books now.

Does this all as I work, pretty cool. If she can im going to get her to add what my averedge price is too.

If it all works im going to get a cheap tablet computer and just use that. Ill never need to **** about with a calculator or books/folders again
well done hopefully we can sort easy to

That's great, please let us know. It needs to make sure that when you have clicked job done, it automatically goes to the date of the next clean. Only if someone made an app for Android and apple they could sell it and make a few bob. I would purchased the app.

Hi guys funny enough me and my mate who develops apps are creating something very similar to what you all want on this thread, can I ask what would you ideally love to have available for you on a window cleaning app?

Must say things like: New customer, put all there details in, including mobile, email postcode, frequency of the clean. If you go t George systems http://www.georgesystems.co.uk/ you can download it for free, You can put some dummy contact details in. It will then give you a rough idea of what is needed. Hope this helps.

Must say things like: New customer, put all there details in, including mobile, email postcode, frequency of the clean. If you go t George systems http://www.georgesystems.co.uk/ you can download it for free, You can put some dummy contact details in. It will then give you a rough idea of what is needed. Hope this helps.
I dont need all that nor want it mate. Ive just kept mine simple. House number / street / date / frequency / price.

The it adds up how much is due, how much is paid, tottal made for that year. Thats all I need. If your wanting something like that I would imagine it would be very complicated and time consuming to do.

There is a section in mine for postcodes but never use it. Theres a small comment box too.

Back