Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Best time to start up

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Jlow take the plunge glad I did,,, This forum as been a god send for me, had plently of help great bunch of members.

i happen to know an ex windie who quite recently quit and has now gone working as a courier driver. he cleaned the local McD windows amongst other things but talking to him over my sausage n egg mcmuffin brekkie on several occasions i knew his heart wasnt in it . prior to being a windie he worked in banking. im not sure what relevance this/him has to the thread. his names john, is that yours too? if it is its a coincidence

i spose he could have jus swapped vans with you ,jlow !

Last edited:
i happen to know an ex windie who quite recently quit and has now gone working as a courier driver. he cleaned the local McD windows amongst other things but talking to him over my sausage n egg mcmuffin brekkie on several occasions i knew his heart wasnt in it . prior to being a windie he worked in banking. im not sure what relevance this/him has to the thread. his names john, is that yours too? if it is its a coincidence
i spose he could have jus swapped vans with you ,jlow !
The names jason bud and thats bloody spooky i wouldnt wish courier work on anyone!!!!

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums app

Hi everyone I am new to this and setting up at the moment and have managed to get my local school it has 310 Windows, what would everyone charge for a job this size? Thanks

Welcome buddy U need to put this on the main forum my friend u have put it in a thread i created the guys on here are all most helpfull

i started up last month..i already fully booked and got a contract for local school,ive done it before and sold the last window cleaning business in another area,the key is getting your name out there.."A KLEAN" and pricing,

I started in September and not looked back since. Theres loads you can be getting on with now though. Leaflets, van, tools and working on weekends. Presumably you know your area well and even start sourcing customers in your current job.

All the best with it.

Back