Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Bird mess with aquadapter ?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Jackjoewill

Been using my aquadapter now for two weeks, and love it. Only problem I have is getting bird mess off the windows. I used to have a scraper attached to the pole, but it won't work with the aquadapter on. How do others go about removing the mess ?

I have done this with mine as I bought the gardiner scraper and it wouldn't fit as I have aqua dapter , you need to make the hole bigger on the scraper if you have the gardiner scraper then it will go on. But here's what I've done with some bronze wool pad
39b513b9b1712a6d4412e19312f01f43.jpg

f55eb666456223743bf23de782e726c4.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Using hot/warm water I find bird poop just melts away but I also like that bronze wool idea @Neil as thoses type of white pads I've found on tuff stuff are pants.

i want to get one on my pole think il try the bronze wool. I live in a sea side town and the seagull **** is horrendous the white poo comes off quite easy if its not been left for months, but the brown seagull poo is a nightmare, the brown is where they eat crabs and when they **** it out it recalcifies in the sun and goes as hard as rock.

Put it on with double sided sticky pads used it today worked wonders [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Where you get the bronze wool pads? Good idea, I was thinking of velcro, I have a gardiner bumper on my brush and thought about wrapping velcro around it at the ends.

Back