Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Sorry More Questions

CNS-southwest

Sorry lol.2 things playing on my mind both ladder related.1) what if kids/dogs people are playing near your ladders.2) have you ever been at a window on a ladder and ha a surprise

I take it just me Worrying then lol
lol try not to mate! for me its sometimes best not to over think the little things like that. as long as your taking the necessary steps to ensure the basics of ladder safety then you'll be ok.

do you own any ladder safety equipment? simple things like ladder mitts or certain ladder stand-offs can give you that extra bit of stability and peace of mind. check out the rojak ladder stopper aswell.

i've not found any kid or dog proof equipment yet though! lol

Your worrying too much lol. rarely any kids about and most too busy on Call of Duty. Only tip I'd give you is make sure you bucket is no where near your ladder. Had a couple of guys work for me and end up with a soggy foot for most of the first day.... Always makes me smile.

You are a worrier lol. Kids will be at windows but believe me you see them first as there so excited they can't keep quiet. Never had kids come to the ladder in 4 years and like said are usually at school & the ones that ain't are usually with there parents.

Back