Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Commercial Gutter Cleaning.

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Joe

Just had a call re clearing the gutters on a commercial building, going to look at it later, but im wondering how much to charge per metre, and if there is anything else I should watch out for?

Risk assessment, access, height, depending on property might not be able to use ladders might have to use tower or even boom lift type access equipment, if you have go on roof make sure roof is safe with rails round or any other anti-fall devices fitted, lots to look at really. I charge a minimum of £25 for a house.

I done loads of commercial guttering with my last employer on spider lifts, there's big money in it charge by your time mate plus the price of the equipment you will use so your looking around £600/£800 per day that's 2 men

Cheers boys

Just got back from the warehouse and it's 35x15m x2, with some ivy removal too. Bit awkward in places. Not sure what to go in with, looking at hiring a gutter vac for around £80 for the day & then what I want. Think it would also take me a day. Would like £200 for a days wages from it, don't see why they wouldn't pay it. I have a feeling tho that they might be expecting more, she pays £100 for the windows and that's a mornings work. Who would price what?

Cheers boys

Just got back from the warehouse and it's 35x15m x2, with some ivy removal too. Bit awkward in places. Not sure what to go in with, looking at hiring a gutter vac for around £80 for the day & then what I want. Think it would also take me a day. Would like £200 for a days wages from it, don't see why they wouldn't pay it. I have a feeling tho that they might be expecting more, she pays £100 for the windows and that's a mornings work. Who would price what?
If you want 200 price it at 200. I would try pick up the window cleaning too lol

Well i priced it at £500 insides, outsides, ivy removal and taking the ivy away after. £300 just for insides. Gotta hire a vac if i get it, but will probably buy one using this money if i get it. Fingers crossed!

Back