Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Messsy Here

Hi and welcome to the forum.

I would not go any bigger than a 400 tank in a berlingo van myself then would only carry about 300 ltrs in it as the payload is quite low so what with all your other kit including yourself go over the payload rating. Tip: if working local it is easy to pop back home to refill the tank if you need more for the day. /emoticons/wink.png

Thank you im nealy set up now with waiting customers so hoping my deliveries HURRRRY up lol

Another question i have is about a DI vessel, I ordered on and it arrived today, theone listed had a hexegon shaped head and this one received is circular.

I read somewhere these ones are cheaper but can find the web page now

Can anyone help with the differnt types please.

A member on here called doug atkinson knows all about water purification equipment , message him

Welcome messy, wfp is the way to go. Most of your questions have been answered. I would go for a smaller tank like 300 or 250 ltr and have two di try and top up at customers with their permission, but 250 ltr would earn you a few quid on your on in a day.

Back