Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

whats going on

WCF

Help Support WCF:

We'll all I can say is ya can't please them all and you tench will never be pleased lol /emoticons/wink.png

We'll all I can say is ya can't please them all and you tench will never be pleased lol /emoticons/wink.png
Big improvement Gav- well done mate.
The old colours seemed a bit too 'retro and 70's' and whilst this seems simpler in colouring, is far easier to see.

But like you say....you'll never please everyone so time will tell as hope fully the traffic picks up again on here!

Well done mate!

We'll all I can say is ya ca1n't please them all and you tench will never be pleased lol /emoticons/wink.png[/quot im not keen m8 just bing honist but hay ho i was a so called free loader as some people on here seem to think!! as i wasent a paying member b 4 for the l8est change /emoticons/tongue.png

There was no such thread in VIP tench don't worry. Everyone is entitled to there opinion, if your not keen fair enough.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

a free loader maby??? /emoticons/biggrin.png ill get used to the new lay out it will grow on me
hey no free loaders one big muther window cleaning forum

Back