Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Result

Smurf

Bought an ifor williams 4 x 8 breaked trailer from fleebay for £500 recently. Never used it as my berlingo van cam belt went and just sold it for £650 as now don't need it as I've now got myself a bigger van.

That's what I call a result /emoticons/biggrin.png

Well my bigger van dosen't have a towbar and I have room now for my pressure washing kit aswell so was pointless keeping it to be honest @norm:thumbsup:

nice one, can see a little Smurf sideline developing here..!!! lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

somebody got smurfed..../emoticons/biggrin.png great result wish i could do things like that....my son can....but me i give things away....cant give the wife away though....

thats because she is too beautiful:puke::hehehe:....

Well my bigger van dosen't have a towbar and I have room now for my pressure washing kit aswell so was pointless keeping it to be honest @norm:thumbsup:
and a few pound in ya pocket :thumbsup:

somebody got smurfed..../emoticons/biggrin.png great result wish i could do things like that....my son can....but me i give things away....cant give the wife away though....

thats because she is too beautiful:puke::hehehe:....
:thumbsup:

nice save

I still have a crappy 4x5 trailer to get rid of too @norm but will probably make a loss on that one but will have to wait and see if I can smurf that one too :rolleyes:

and a few pound in ya pocket :thumbsup:

I still have a crappy 4x5 trailer to get rid of too @norm but will probably make a loss on that one but will have to wait and see if I can smurf that one too :rolleyes:
you are on a roll get er Smurfed:rofl:

I may have found a new easy job when I retire. Shall I call it Smurfed & co ?/emoticons/biggrin.png

I may have found a new easy job when I retire. Shall I call it Smurfed & co ?/emoticons/biggrin.png
ya need to patent the name /emoticons/biggrin.png

Smurfed sole trader no sharing with the company:laugh:

Back