Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Anybody Tried Bukit Or Aworka

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Tried out buckit a while back but opted for aworka ,It is in a different class to george and buckit . Vey very well designed and easy to navigate and use takes a few minutes every other night to update .It is a cloud based product which is a must .It works fantastic on your mobile great bit of kit .

Tried out buckit a while back but opted for aworka ,It is in a different class to george and buckit . Vey very well designed and easy to navigate and use takes a few minutes every other night to update .It is a cloud based product which is a must .It works fantastic on your mobile great bit of kit .
played around with them both for about 1 hour so far, aworka is the easiest to use so far

window cleaner pro all day long
Win pooh is just that !!!

Over complicated , over rated , junk !!!! But to be honest at least they gave me a full refund !!!!

Damn thing kept losing jobs , losing details , and to top it off locked me out my damn program .

Thanks for posting the original question. We, of course, are slightly biased /emoticons/wink.png , however, we have been working hard over the last few months to make Buckit as good as possible. We've recently added a new diary feature (amongst other things) and we have a dedicated support forum where you can post any questions/queries.

If you haven't tried Buckit recently, please give it a go and see what you think! We welcome all feedback (positive and negative) and we're always happy to consider implementing any suggestions which our customers have.

Buckit Team

buckit.co.uk

Latest Posts

Back