Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Who takes a sneaky day off now and then?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Jake

as above,

I do very occasionally, I'll have me morning ritual of porridge and espresso, then I'll have a sit down, browse the forum, and just occasionally I say to myself 'hmm I think I'll have the day off today /emoticons/tongue.png'

The joys of being self employed:whistle:

I do that most days as I try not to mention that four letter word /emoticons/biggrin.png

really annoyed tue and wed as I came back early really really fooked..

but today..woke up at five full of energy ready for a busy day and flew like a mad un...its good to be back...

think it was that raw steak I ate last night..:rofl:it makes you mooooove

I popped out for a 2 hour very well paid job and that was enough for me today /emoticons/biggrin.png

today just three..but dey were biggies and the last one was well overdue so my fault...

if you leave em then you have to pay the price....but it does depend on what comes in..

tomoz ...two to do a third to price...and then in the opposite direction another two or maybe three..but then again..its friday..friday is a funny day.../emoticons/biggrin.png

defo doing two though as the money is waiting for me rain or shine...

Can't believe I guessed right!

3-5 houses a day? Crumbs cheap, no wonder your scouring skips!

Mind you, I can't talk, I only did 5 today. Admittedly one was a very big house, but for me it was a poor show, yesterday wasn't much better either...

Back to the graft next week me thinks!

I do have good days and bad days slow and fast to me its all just work....keep going til it runs out but....it never seems to run out any more.../emoticons/biggrin.png

dont forget...its great to wave to the wife on her way to work at three as I am heading for my chair..:rofl:her face says it all..

and dont forget mr taytay ...pure is great for brewing...no nasty chems.../emoticons/biggrin.png

it will defo help with getting behind...

time to check my barrel....

as im the only driver of my mob cant have days off . but theres bank hol thats enuff for me , swim in sea next monday i love doin that

That's why I prefer not to run around like a headless chicken doing low paid work as the higher the priced jobs I take on the more time I've got to myself./emoticons/smile.png

I only work 3 days a week normally ,this week I managed 2 days hey next week I'm doing a huge 0 as sod it I'm going on holiday again /emoticons/smile.png

and dont forgeta mr taytay ...pure is great for brewing...no nasty chems.../emoticons/biggrin.png
it will defo help with getting behind...

time to check my barrel....
Too right cnc....maybe my backpack will enable me a few days off.

And I never thought about the brewing aspect...... pure will make it taste even better!

Latest Posts

Back