Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Got A New Customer Today And She Was Shocked

WCF

Help Support WCF:

harunh

She came out and i said ill pop over in 2 mins when ive finished... so she said do u clean upvc ? i go yeah she goes i want that cleaning not the windows /emoticons/smile.png

I go but i clean them as standard anyway i gotta clean the windows if i do upvc anyway /emoticons/smile.png she was like okay she goes my window cleaner only does the glass he doesnt do the whites

I go aww rytt how much does he charge u she goes 5 pound..... i go hmm okay i go ill do it for 7 quid once a month she goes 7 quid ? /emoticons/ohmy.png really ? i go yeah she goes i fort ud charge something like 20 quid or sumit ? i was like nooooo i arent that expensive /emoticons/tongue.png LOL

she was very shocked at how cheap i was !

but she definately wants me to clean them every month /emoticons/smile.png i wonder what shes going to say to her other window cleaner /emoticons/tongue.png lol

You should take that in to consideration when pricing work in the future, make sure you tell new customers you do all the uvpc (on the windows) etc

Pure water alone dont get discoloured upvc clean so be careful what you say. /emoticons/biggrin.png

Some migging frames & sills you either have to do by hand or struggle using chems & a pole. Deep cleaning/restoration upvc is tottaly different than just brushing & rinsing with wfp so should charge extra if they don't come clean with pure.

External beading dg units the joints are also difficult to get clean properly as they trap dirt, moss & algae too

£7 seems rather cheap H /emoticons/ohmy.png

lol u think smurf ? i aveage 20 pound per hour so im not to fussed /emoticons/smile.png that 7 pound house only takes me 15-20 mins to do mate /emoticons/smile.png so its pretty good to be honest /emoticons/biggrin.png lol

I like to be reasonable with my prices aswell and make them affordable i dont like to be cheap or expensive... am just about right mate /emoticons/smile.png

yeah i will marc mate cheers /emoticons/smile.png
It works for me, No one about ere wipes ledges, frames ect. I make a point in telling them I wipe it all and show them the insuracne details if they question a price.

Back