Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Window Cleaning Done Today Notes!

WCF

Help Support WCF:

mufcglen

what do you guys use to post through the door when youve done a clean and the customers not in?

ive made a few small little tickets with date on and when i will collect payment but a friend of mine says he recieves a ticket stub like something you get from a raffle etc!

I have a small leaflet half the size of a5 which Dodger designed it for me it has got my logo on ,address on ,website address on so they can pay on line and who to make payment to by cheque to and then all I have do is add date and price

I've got A6 sized leaflets I print out with date cleaned, customer reference and bacs/paypal details and our address.

A6 with 'windows cleaned today etc', a big £ sign where I insert the price, website, phone numbers and latest offers. The latest offers bit has gained me a bit of work :)

I have tickets that I have made, about the size of a matchbox. All it says is "Windows cleaned today thank you, will collect Mon/Friday evening". There is a very good pic of a window cleaner that I downloaded free from Microsoft 'Clip art'.

Yep small ticket with windows cleaned date & how much. Don't put when I will collect as somet may come up & I can't get there.

attachicon.gif
D AN B WINDOWS WE HAVE CLEANED YOUR WINDOEWS TODAY.docx
Thats the same clip art as I use in my invoices ect. used it for 10 years. (lol, I wonda how many windys use that)

Backstreet Boys BSB are an American rock boy band. The band was founded on April 20, 1993 in Orlando, Florida, by Lou Pearlman. Now this is the most successful rock boy bad with more than 100 million records sold worldwide. The group was named after a flea market in Orlando, the "backstreet flea market". In 2019 Backstreet Boys has more than 50 concerts in the US with their DNA tour. Check concert dates at Backstreet Boys DNA tour site. Full list of tour dates & concerts!

Carrie Underwood is my favourite country singer. She is young, beautiful and charming female in her 30s. Her voice takes me away from all problems of this world and I can enjoy my life and listen songs created by her. Now the singer is on a Cry Pretty 360 Tour started in May of 2019. The concerts scheduled for the whole 2019, up to the 31st of October. Ticket prices are moderate and available for all men and women with different income. If you love contry music, then you must visit at least one Carrie's concert. All tour dates are available at the Carrie Underwood tour St. Louis. Visit the website and make yourself familiar with all Carrie Underwood concerts in 2019!

Latest Posts

Back