Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Do any of you use a cone when van mounting?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

harunh

I have a yellow hose reel and a good heavy duty cone warning people that their is a trailing hazard. When my hsoereel is trailing about i feel really safe because i know my cone is their.... before i ahd my cone i was a bit worried lol..... but now its tottaly different

I always leave a job and leave the cone their.... when i made off in my van... i see the cone in my mirror an have to reverse back and go and get it ! bad habit ! lol

I have two fold out signs as I rarely use them as my work is with trolley. and my hose never trails far, only for a couple of inner city jobs.

But yeah I'll be getting 2-3 cones when I get my finished set-up as it covers you.

I'll be chucking the other two signs as they're terrible in the slightest breeze.lol

I got a cone for £12.00 from purefreedom it weighs 5,6KG so its not too bad :huh: lol

Do u think 1 cone is enough or should i get a few more ? ! cone is enough right ?

I have cones even tho I use a backpack just in case curtsy of the local road works :huh:

Back