Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Can't Get Air Out Of Pump

WCF

Help Support WCF:

and was that with it running full bore too?

how about full bore then put thumb over hose outlet and can you feel any pressure?

Have took top off couldn't find anything, where would obstructions be? I daren't delve too deep into it!

No, I turned it off before I sucked! There is water but only about 1 litre a min, pump could be shot but there's definately some air in there.

try sucking it when pump is going

mate had a problem like this and as soon as i sucked it while it running it soon cleared and worked again! just be ready to turn it off if it starts pumping water!

I'm just off to walk dog. Will try when I get back. This better not be a wind up to get me soaked!!

no its not a wind up, i have done it, and yer if it dose kick in you can get a little wet if you cant trun it off quick, i found that out the hard way myself! lol

Got it up to 1.5 litre, slight improvement! Think it's had it. 4 years old at the end of the day! Don't suppose you're selling shurflo 100 psi pumps at 20 quid yet rich?

Got it up to 1.5 litre, slight improvement! Think it's had it. 4 years old at the end of the day! Don't suppose you're selling shurflo 100 psi pumps at 20 quid yet rich?
maybe ur just no good at sucking! lol

thats not a bad age then.

no just sold the last one for that price! lol

Latest Posts

Back