Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Wireless Remote Controllers

WCF

Help Support WCF:

essex boy

I bought one of those wirelss controllers with key fobs and when it arrived the diagram shows that the remote box should be wired between the battery and the pump, thus allowing me to control the flow and turn the pump on and off. I e-mailed the company and explained that my system, like most others, sees the logic controller wired to the battery and then from the controller all other components are wired. Therefore battery to liquid logic/ varistream, or whatever controller you use, then from that to pump(s) auxillary battery if you have one, tds readings if built in and so on.

my question to the supplier was where dies their wirelss controller go as there is no direct link from the battery to the pump. They told me to bypass my Liquid Logic controller but I explained this was not possible as theier controller only controlled flow and not calibration etc.

To my surprise they had no other answer.

Does anyone of you clever people have the answer.

Do I cut the wires from my LL controller then between that and the pump add the wireless controller? If so assume the original LL controller would overide the wireless controller.

Please help, any ideas

hey essex boy, see you use the same logo as i do lol

is it like this? if it is, im affraid you have wasted your money, these are designed for dimming 12v led lights only and cost about £4 on ebay. they arent water proof. the wireless range is only a few meters.

if its not like this if you could email me details of it and maybe pictures of your set up and the controller i might be able to help better.

[email protected]

cheers

Richard

View attachment 1215

haHa, I've been conned. It's exactly like the one yu show but with a crappy orange pure flow sticker over it. I bought it from eBay member purecleansolutionsuk and paid 25 pounds. Live and learn!

Do you have any info once to buy. I have a grippaMax 400 2 person set up with liquid logic controller that does everything ( except remote control).

Appreciate your help.

richard

50 plus VAT so not bad at all. Better that 25 for a dimmer switch LOL /emoticons/biggrin.png

Thanks for the info

haHa, I've been conned. It's exactly like the one yu show but with a crappy orange pure flow sticker over it. I bought it from eBay member purecleansolutionsuk and paid 25 pounds. Live and learn!
Do you have any info once to buy. I have a grippaMax 400 2 person set up with liquid logic controller that does everything ( except remote control).

Appreciate your help.

richard
looks like it, been 2 sellers on ebay with them ones! put a paypal claim in! lol

i make anologe controllers and at the minute looking into the remote side of them, but i think it could be about a month before i come up with something.

I have had taps, valves, other water stoppers (wont mention names), some good, some bad but all inconvenient.

RC - If you make a controller I will have one and am happy to wait.

I am still intrigued as to where a remote will go. As it stands Battery pos and neg go to Liquid Logic controler and then out again to pump where the LL controller controls pump flow, calibration and advises of dead ends etc etc. Most wireless controllers seem to go between battery and pump but do not mention the static WFP controllers. I can only assume that the wireless box would go after the LL controller but before the pump but this would then overide the LL controller making it useless.

The only way I can see it working is if the Liquid Logic (could be any other make by the way) is bypassed whihc would be a crazy idea,

Any advise on this would be great.

RC - how did you get CRB checked as it is not possible to request a cheque as an individual (or at least it wasnt)

50 plus VAT so not bad at all. Better that 25 for a dimmer switch LOL /emoticons/biggrin.png
Thanks for the info
Got a brand new one if you do want to go down that route

Never for round to fitting it and never will.

How much do you want for it please? Thank you
Hi i would want £45 inc postage as its £60 inc vat and postage new.

They dont come boxed, just in a bubble wrap bag.

it is complete and unused, with instructions etc. I can give you a photocopy of purchase invoice for warranty purposes as well /emoticons/smile.png

I think these were promoted on trolleys weren't they?

I haven't ever tried this, but I would imagine you could get it to work as a remote on/off switch. The digital Varistreams we have need to be manually switched on each time you cut the power to them and reconnect. So a device like this would work by cutting the power from the Varistream to the pump, provided it could take the amperage.

To reduce flow by reducing motor speed requires much more sophisticated electronics than a dimmer switch.

Hi i would want £45 inc postage as its £60 inc vat and postage new.
They dont come boxed, just in a bubble wrap bag.

it is complete and unused, with instructions etc. I can give you a photocopy of purchase invoice for warranty purposes as well /emoticons/smile.png
I will have it but before I commit I need to make sure it can work in conjunction with my Liquid Logic Controller.

I will have it but before I commit I need to make sure it can work in conjunction with my Liquid Logic Controller.
No pressure, its not advertised. I wont adjust flow rate. Its just on and off /emoticons/smile.png

go to this page, scroll to bottom and it shows you how to fit it to your controller (click link at bottom of web page), hope this helps
Thank you. This makes sense and is wired properly.
Thank you all for your help

Back