Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Cleaning warehouse

WCF

Help Support WCF:

P

Paul

Orders a few things from the cleaning warehouse, only recived one item and on the recipt the other items were crossed out as in my virosol but they still have my money, had anybody had this before? I'm think maby they are waiting for more stock, I did contact with no reply.

Just keep trying to contact them mate, they've always been good with deliveries with me mate

Just keep trying to contact them mate, they've always been good with deliveries with me mate
Ditto

Orders a few things from the cleaning warehouse, only recived one item and on the recipt the other items were crossed out as in my virosol but they still have my money, had anybody had this before? I'm think maby they are waiting for more stock, I did contact with no reply.
When my backpack went wrong I e-mailed them on Friday gotta phone call Saturday and a replacement Tuesday. They will get back there customer service IMO and experience is second to none.

Back