Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Frames this time of year

I use Ettore 'Squeegee off' in my water, and before that' HG system' for years and have both to be equally good at getting the Cr*p and other muck off the windows.

It is hard to completely remove it but sunlight bleaches it anyway so it will fade away

I used to swear by the porkypine but now have realised the plastic bristles don't actually do much and the applicator holds less water, the moerman microfibre one feels a lot softer but being microfibre actually scrubs a lot better and holds plenty of water

I used to swear by the porkypine but now have realised the plastic bristles don't actually do much and the applicator holds less water, the moerman microfibre one feels a lot softer but being microfibre actually scrubs a lot better and holds plenty of water
I like the moerman sleeves, the scrubber on the end is good, just wish it didn't degrade as quick

Back