Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Our new theme and logo is live!

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Gavin

Staff member
Admin
I say new but really the theme as just had some tweaks! The logo however is new. We have a whole new look to our branding ;).

I have sorted all the niggling issues with the theme. So everything should be perfect now.

Any questions or suggestions for the site, give me a shout.

Enjoy everyone. ;)

View attachment 4437

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice one gav, looks really really good, hats off to you, great looking forum now!

looking good gav...thanks to your over time..I note the post time...I also note that bloody smurf doesn't sleep.../emoticons/biggrin.png

do you want me to explain evolution to the doubters gav....:rofl:

looking good gav...thanks to your over time..I note the post time...I also note that bloody smurf doesn't sleep.../emoticons/biggrin.png
do you want me to explain evolution to the doubters gav....:rofl:
Yes please lol.

Its just the way, every site you see on the net does not stay the same for ever and most are constantly evolving and moving with the times. If we never changed it it would look dated, old and not welcoming. No one likes change but I don't think this was to much of a drastic change just some fine tuning here and there.

@rafawindowcleaning If you don't see the new theme it is either that these small changes are just that and you have not noticed it or you may need to clear your browser cookies and cache

Off topic but it's the same as our businesses we tinker with this here and there , someday it will be perfect :thumbsup: keep up the good work gav

yes always thinking of the job where I stepped onto the porch roof off the ladder and cleaned the windows above ...not too steep nice and easy...

and then one day like a light bulb moment..it dawned on me if I moved my ladder slightly and slightly stretched I could also do the adjoining bathroom window and thus save a climb ...evolution in progress .

I see evolution all the time and it usually arises out of a mistake and then I realise the mistake was the way I should have been doing it all along..

after all ...you cant be perfect first time at everything.../emoticons/biggrin.png

and isnt that the main point of this forum when we spot a short cut we post it to help ease the burden of our fellow cleaners..

and must add....I have learnt so much from you fellow cleaners TA.

and postscript the more I see it gav the more I like it...

just sneak changes in slowly so they dont notice...

Last edited by a moderator:
Jesus Gav.

Ok have changed my cookies. Onto digestives now!!

As for clearing my cashe???

My missis is very good at that.

In other words I can't see much difference but I'm not clearing my cookies or cashe coz I ain't gotta clue what they are??

But well done Gav. :thumbsup:

Yes please lol.Its just the way, every site you see on the net does not stay the same for ever and most are constantly evolving and moving with the times. If we never changed it it would look dated, old and not welcoming. No one likes change but I don't think this was to much of a drastic change just some fine tuning here and there.

@rafawindowcleaning If you don't see the new theme it is either that these small changes are just that and you have not noticed it or you may need to clear your browser cookies and cache
Think Rafa was joking Gav......at least I really hope he was as I gave him a funny face.........

Back