Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Feel Guilty By Hey Ho

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Dodger

Took a job off another winie tonight. Didn't undercut I'm doing it same price but the guy told the homeowner he climbed over fence cos she wasn't in but she's adamant the back wasn't done so she was telling him not to bother anyway. Also happens to be my first 3 storey so better buy those extensions. I do still feel guilty if I take a job off someone else but sounds like it was his own fault and I was gonna quote 2 quid less than him but she let it slip so I went in at same price.

Yep this is the part of the job I don't like. Guilt, looking over your shoulder, atmospheres between Windys etc. If he dodged the back, then he deserves the bullet, but if he did the back....

part of it, don't worry about it, I've done this a few times, at the end of the day if the customer is happy they wont change!!

best one we had was the window cleaner just cleaned the house too! showed the customer the muck they left running down door and she changed from them to me!

they told me they was 8 weekly, then after doing them twice they thought we was doing a great job and moved to 4 weekly!

Back