Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Right fellow trad cleaners, what do you all carry with you on your belt while out working?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

cmack001

What do you all carry with you on your belts, currently I carry

2 pouches 1 for wet and one for dry

Scraper

10" squeegee

14" applicator

Hip bucket

I've recently added

5" squeegee

14" squeegee

I'm looking to buy new gear in order to provide a better service. Any advice would be appreciated

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

What do you all carry with you on your belts, currently I carry
2 pouches 1 for wet and one for dry

Scraper

10" squeegee

14" applicator

Hip bucket

I've recently added

5" squeegee

14" squeegee

I'm looking to buy new gear in order to provide a better service. Any advice would be appreciated

i carry the above plus a squirty fruit shoot bottle of water/liquid to save me carrying the bucket about and a sponge/ scourer for awkward / stubborn stains and an old toothbrush for awkward hard to reach bits

i carry the above plus a squirty fruit shoot bottle of water/liquid to save me carrying the bucket about and a sponge/ scourer for awkward / stubborn stains and an old toothbrush for awkward hard to reach bits
Thanks for the tips there, I think I'll do the same mate. What I was doing has done the job for a while but, I have decided to up my game again recently lol

Yeah all good... when I was trad I kept a spray bottle with me in me pouch or like above same sort of thing sack buckets you don't need them..and you always have clean water every now and again I would rinse mtmy aplitcator out on a garden tap.

Yeah all good... when I was trad I kept a spray bottle with me in me pouch or like above same sort of thing sack buckets you don't need them..and you always have clean water every now and again I would rinse mtmy aplitcator out on a garden tap.
Yeah I change my water and rinse my applicator regular throughout the day, I'm putting in an order for more equipment soon, so was hoping to pick you guys brains for some ideas on what to add to my arsenal haha

On my belt I have a pouch for scrim, one for sill cloths, phone pouch, admin pouch with windows cleaned slips, notepad, pen, change, boab with 14inch applicator, 14+10 in squeegee, pocket scraper and bottle off water and washing up liquid. May add a small spray bottle of degreaser for very dirty 1st cleans, and a bottle of drinking water in the summer.

Nice one mate, I really need to be more productive with equipment. I've struggled by building up my run. Think it's time I started investing in myself more

I'd say a notepad is a good idea, just in case someone says, "I'm away next month so can you leave it", or " can you do my mums/dads/dogs windows. Or if you get a walk up you can get all the info on the spot without having to pop back to the car/van. There's a pic floating around on here of my belt, I'll try dig it up.

I'd say a notepad is a good idea, just in case someone says, "I'm away next month so can you leave it", or " can you do my mums/dads/dogs windows. Or if you get a walk up you can get all the info on the spot without having to pop back to the car/van. There's a pic floating around on here of my belt, I'll try dig it up.
Thanks, that would be much appreciated mate. I'm going to put in an order for new gear next week, so any help with tips is all good with me. Thanks again

I think you have seen my belt..nowadays i have a 6", 10", 12", 14", 18" and 22" on my belt..1 ergotec pouch on the back and moerman one on the front..boab with 14" excelerator with fliq as my applicator and 14" squeegee in one..unger 2 squeegee holster and a bottle of solution..i use the washing up liquid bottles from wilko as they have pull up lids and are round so fit in the moerman pouches bottle holder and only 50p..it's good soap for cleaning also

In the pouch is workbook with prewritten dockets in, pen, spare scraper blades, various window lock keys, customer keys, sill scrim/swab.

Very small amount of change in back pocket, wallet in cargo pocket.

Bucket on belt carries 14" applicator & 12" squeegee.

Dry Scrim is on shoulder.

Phone is on belt case along with leatherman tool.

Spare rubber in the bucket along with a 14" channel/rubber, spare liquid (water already has cleaning liquid mixed in) 5" ettore scraper.

Everything else such as spare water, pole, cloths etc is in back of the van.

Often I'm only in 1 road all day, 2 roads at most.:thumbsup:

Screenshot_20161210-165947.png

All moerman rubber now not razr and all moerman handles..bi component..combinator..excelerator and iquidator handles

@daveyboy have you a link to that double holster mate? What your liquidators are in.

Also what's best spray bottle holder to get guys?

Just ordered 2 unger ergo pouches

The sorbo holster is the one to use for big channels but harder to get hold of here..maybe cleaning spot may have it

2017-02-18-22-28-38-654017267.jpg

Paul from this forum did a vid once of his modded one

[media]

[/media]

@daveyboy have you a link to that double holster mate? What your liquidators are in.
Also what's best spray bottle holder to get guys?

Just ordered 2 unger ergo pouches
My holster is an unger ergotec one..the squeegees fit better with the handles in it not the channels

Latest Posts

Back