Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Cleaners Who Work Till Its Dark ?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

harunh

any cleaners out their that work till its dark ?

i gained a customer before she told me her old cleaner used to come at 7/8pm in the summer months lol

When i first started up i worked at 7 o clock before... i remember working their on my first day wfp /emoticons/tongue.png it toke me over 1 hour to clean a house so i had to work till late

but now i will finish no later then 17:30

but ill make sure i wont go past 18:00 cos...

do you all think its not right going at 7/8pm ?

I knew a window cleaner that cleaned at night. Think he was a shift worker or something. If you work late people will be in and less time collecting. I can't see a problem with it unless you have a family to get home to.

Must admit, I will sometimes work till 7pm, maybe a bit beyond.....when its light, obviously. This is mainly due to the fact that I am always behind!

Home by 3pm Most days. Well every day really lol.

I know ya happy with ya 20 kwid an hour. But if you was earning the norm. You'd be home earlier.

All depends on how well I can see? Health and safety and all that. In all honesty parking is an issue where I live so it's early start early finish home no later than 5pm or nowhere to park.

Why not? the more windows you clean, the more money you take. Winners never quit, quitters never win. Why would you stop when there's money still to be made?

Whats the norm?
£30+

But this could be the whole north south devide again!!

Whenever a "quote me this comes up" H is always the cheapest by far.

If he charged more (normal prices) he wouldn't need to work long hours.

£30+
But this could be the whole north south devide again!!

Whenever a "quote me this comes up" H is always the cheapest by far.

If he charged more (normal prices) he wouldn't need to work long hours.
Is that per person?

£20ph is the norm for me, I dont normally work past 230pm, but still earn a healthy living. Well i earn more than others in a 9-5 job..!!

Damo i might be cheap but i stillaverage 20 quid an hour /emoticons/smile.png i done 120 kwids worth of work yesterday in less then 5 hours not bad at all for me

h is right,

with all the newbees starting up the money isnt there or it is but the work isnt all in the same street,

ive worked till 8 at night in the summer months years ago doing it trad,

but home by 3 most days as have to be in for kids leaving school.

plus my 300l runs out after about 6 hours work,

Back