Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

coming of medication

WCF

Help Support WCF:

norm

im comming off anxiety/deppression meds having tapered the amount i take over a few months

took last tablet a week ago and getting brain zaps,angry man head feel like i have the flu, bad balance out of body feeling etc. normal this happens i know

just wondering

anyone on here been through this?

im comming off anxiety/deppression meds having tapered the amount i take over a few monthstook last tablet a week ago and getting brain zaps,angry man head feel like i have the flu, bad balance out of body feeling etc. normal this happens i know

just wondering

anyone on here been through this?
Not been through it myself mate, but have familly members that have. Well done for getting through it.

My wife suffers with anxiety

Feel shite while your body adjusts to changes in dosage of stopping

Hang in there bud but see a quack if it lasts more than a couple of days

Had friends who have been on that stuff, glad you got off them. Remember even giving up coffee can give you headaches for two weeks afterwards, let alone smoking think how long that still has affects on you after quitting etc. Had a friend who got depressed again when he came off them as he thought there would there would be no period of adjustment and went back on them for a week or two, then realised he'd have to stop at some point and thankfully he held off them and after a month or two he was fine. If its bad call the doc obviously, but don't forget to stay hydrated, less caffeine, lots of water. Hope it works out dude.

Good luck mate.

Heads are strange things.

Don't forget it's normal to go up and down.

I've been through it fella /emoticons/smile.png

* and a word about caffeine. I 'came off' for about 2 and a half days and have never experienced anything like it. I felt hung over, zapped, fuzzy head etc. I couldn't do it so started again..........but less than what I was having before.

I have had issues for years..good days and bad and attribute it all to growing up part of the chemical generation

Was a very naughty boy with what i used to put in my body lol and i am 100% sure that is why my head never knows where it is

Not proud of it but i don't make a secret of it either

All your symptoms described on here are all classic withdrawal symptoms. .funny how people only associate it with banned substances but you can have seriously bad times coming off caffiene etc as your body has come to rely on it

thanks for all your encouragement guys:thumbsup:

it helps a lot hearing about your experiences

cheers

go to your doc mate

if they want u on them it might be for best how were u wehn u took them
yeah thats good advice i seen the doc and he tapered me off them

i'm a lot better than when i started them and he is happy for me to come off them

Back