Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Latest Liquidator Clips 2.0 out soon

WCF

Help Support WCF:

P

Pickingpaul

Latest clip

View attachment 7575

Here is the regular liquidator clip at the top and latest below which ive used for several months, you can see both show signs of wear. Latest clip is longer and will fix to the new channels more securely.

View attachment 7574 moerman have refined the Liquidator clips making them thinner at the tip and clipable to a new channel so they wont fall off.

Im told they will fit on the old channels too but not as well as the new channels as they will have a notch in them where they clip on. (Possibly a mod can be made to old channels)

These clips will be available to buy individually as well as with a channel.

Ive used the new ones since January and the right side shows a bit or erosion but not as much as the old clips.

These clips are made of a stronger plastic compound. But i feel they will still wear out dependant on how careful you are and how the rubber is cut.

My original prototype clips are still on my wee 5.5" and going strong

Tell them i want some @Pickingpaul lol

I will be emailing them soon anyway concerning something you know about

Who do you email nowadays mate?

Since sophie went i never know who to message so guy ends up getting them

I think my prototypes are older than yours mate as they are a different blue and have been filed a bit by Bob before i got them

I just email Guy.

He hasnt said when they will be available but said i can talk about them from today so im guessing soon. I'll be first to buy some, i want a set. I was gutted last year when the old regular clips were available to buy individually because i didnt buy any straight away and when i was ready they had been pulled off the shelves lol but that was because they were working on these i guess

Your prototypes going strong eh? Mine too, but thats cause i dont use them hehe

I don't get much wear on them on my "sick charlie" lol (stolen your name heehee)

Only used for top openers and sills

I don't think they get as much downforce on them on a small channel

I'll take a pic when i go out to the car in a mo

I think my prototypes are older than yours mate as they are a different blue and have been filed a bit by Bob before i got them
Yeah probably, there was a few different ones, the first i tested were white. I remember bob filing some i had also as they werent getting into the corners on deep frames?

I don't get much wear on them on my "sick charlie" lol (stolen your name heehee)Only used for top openers and sills

I don't think they get as much downforce on them on a small channel

I'll take a pic when i go out to the car in a mo
Yeah i agree.

And The rubber seems to last forever too, i just put rubber from a used 14" which has just got worn tips, the rest is usually ok for a good while asumming theres no nicks.

Using my small one with the small flat applicator stuck stuck on is brilliant on top openers, i decided i didnt like one passing with it as its too awkward in the small space, one passing works better for me on the bigger windows

Northampton mate

Just round the corner from Bob

We could have a meet up

Must be quite close to you as i meet my mate from wolvo in milton keynes as it's half way

Check out his channel on youtube he's just posted a vid
Bobs channel?

Yeah northamptons not too far at all, ive visited bob there once and did some window cleaning with him.

I might go then

Oh nice, an excellerator video, cool.

Ive seen that a while ago when it was private.

You know what Daveyboy? Willie erken is gonna love this when he sees it lmao

I saw it and some others ages ago..hard not to say anything accidentally while chatting on here

I will be there at the show..told Bob I'd see him there

Back