Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Pole cleaning | our experience

Please can you tell what way up to hold the handle thingy? Should the fluffy thing be at the top or the red plastic worm like thing with a metal connector on the end????? :thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsup: :iaminnocent:

You are all very funny... But I am one big SEO step ahead of you all. Thanks guys. X

I thought this was a thread about cleaning your pole :confused:....What does SEO mean :confused:. :think::think:
It means dirty Mark keeps posting up links to his website or blog, and everytime one of us clicks it, it helps his site go up the google rankings.:thumbsup:

According to gav, links from here don't help seo at all, because he didn't want people spamming the forum with links. So it won't make any difference to @Dirty Marks Cleaning website at all!

So marks done it in vain /emoticons/tongue.png

That's why rhino man cottoned on last time and tried to get people to search his website through Google - remember?

So Mark, it's a waste of time... And your not one step ahead of me, cos I sit pretty a the top of Google /emoticons/biggrin.png:D:D

And never once did I post my website in this forum /emoticons/biggrin.png

What a be+++nd!! Lol. Thinks he's sumink!

Sent from my GT-S6810P using Window Cleaning Forums

because "water fed pole window cleaning" is a massively searched term for people looking for a window cleaner isnt it?

not to mention its no follow on here

and be carefull with that exact match anchor text...too much and google will consider it spam

Latest Posts

Back