Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Pole cleaning | our experience

WCF

Help Support WCF:

You are all very funny... But I am one big SEO step ahead of you all. Thanks guys. X
:rof: sadly your not. Firstly your spamming forums. Secondly, all liks in posts are no follow so no search engines will even acknowledge them. Thirdly, your advertising your window cleaning website to a forum full of window cleaners. If anything this is damaging not benefiting.

Last edited by a moderator:
:rof: sadly your not firstly your spamming forums. Secondly all liks in posts are no follow so no search engines will even acknowledge them. Thirdly your advertising your window cleaning website to a forum full of window cleaners. If anything this is damaging not benefiting.

And you are an admin... There is no hope is there?

Facepalm%20Girl.png

And you are an admin... There is no hope is there?
Not when you come and abuse the hard work I have put in to our community without asking. Then telling members your better then them. You are more than welcome here everyone is but its not really the way to start on a forum. Most forums would give the same reaction when a new member comes along doesn't really say hi or get to know people and justs posts a link. (This is not a dig its some advice.)

Posting links on forums used to be the great SEO thing. Not so much now especialy if you go over board. Relevent links on similar sites yes but not if you show a patern to google (they are clever) of just posting on a forum a few times and adding a link. Plus for future reference all forums running the software xenforo set links to no-follow by default which is the software we run. I can not say what other forum software's do.

As always I give the analogy a group of people chatting together in a pub or where ever, what do you do?

1. Introduce yourself, say hello and get to know these new people.

2. Walk up say hey you lot look at me and this amazing thing I know all about. Oh by the way I am Better than you.

Being behind a computer, its easy to forget how we would normally approach people face to face.

It turns people of right away.

So... Let's start again. Welcome to the forum. Im Gavin. Where ya from, how did you get into the game. Great to have you here. :thumbsup:

Never ever ever never ever trust a windie in a suit

It's just not right i tell ya

Never ever ever never ever trust a windie in a suitIt's just not right i tell ya
Yep.:thumbsup: They have no place in window cIeaning. I wouldnt even turn up to quote the queen in a suit./emoticons/biggrin.png

just spotted this post,surelly you dont use that name when canvassing or advertising:whistle::rofl:
I thought same - may as well go for ' pervie Pete cleaning '

Or ' creepy Craig Windows '

OR ' bel end Bob cleaning service '

Getting carried away soz

I thought same - may as well go for ' pervie Pete cleaning 'Or ' creepy Craig Windows '

OR ' bel end Bob cleaning service '

Getting carried away soz
You're on to something there mate...I'm changing mine to Randy Andy Cleaning:D

Has he followed anyone else? He started following my profile after my first comment? :eek:@Gav anything I can do about that?
Think I might add you too Greener, always like a cat suit. You're like Michelle Pfeiffer with a squeegee.:blush::mm:

Has he followed anyone else? He started following my profile after my first comment? :eek:@Gav anything I can do about that?

:mm:....yes Greener, he's following me too :wondering:.........

Come-on Dirty Mark, don't just follow me :love:........CHASE-ME..CHASE-ME :makeup: :* :inlove:.............:sick:.....:giggle:.

im bing followed to:rolleyes: i mite change my name to peedo lee's window cleaning service :rofl: i dont think we will b cing him again to b fair think he got off on the rong foot he may fit in on ciu tho:D:zipit:

According to gav, links from here don't help seo at all, because he didn't want people spamming the forum with links. So it won't make any difference to @Dirty Marks Cleaning website at all!
So marks done it in vain /emoticons/tongue.png

That's why rhino man cottoned on last time and tried to get people to search his website through Google - remember?

So Mark, it's a waste of time... And your not one step ahead of me, cos I sit pretty a the top of Google /emoticons/biggrin.png:D:D

And never once did I post my website in this forum /emoticons/biggrin.png
Same here.. top for my area and trade without paying for advertising or SEO.

Latest Posts

Back