Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

My New Trolley For My Big Boy

What was wrong with it mate? Mine seemed fine today better than lifting it by the lid too was worried it would pop off lol

I use a trolley quite often, and it wasn't really great taking over grass or stones, up and down kerbs etc. also with the bungle cords on and full tank, it sometimes slid off bouncing down kerbs etc.. I much prefer one with pump up tyres..

Exactly the same as mine. Held up ok till now. I to kept lifting it by the lid & it did pop off & now don't shut tightly. Lot of weight to lift by a Handel.

" etc. also with the bungle cords on and full tank, it sometimes slid off bouncing down kerbs etc."

i use a ratchet laugage strap for my b/p on trolly, only time that moves is when i take it of ............. jp

hi just got mine from wcw. first time I was using it yesterday. 50 litres to clean a 3 bedroom house lol. water flow speed was always on maximum lol . could any of you guys give me some guidance about when to use low water flow and maximum water flow . Cheers

hi just got mine from wcw. first time I was using it yesterday. 50 litres to clean a 3 bedroom house lol. water flow speed was always on maximum lol . could any of you guys give me some guidance about when to use low water flow and maximum water flow . Cheers

turn the flow down mate you never need it on max I always have mine on min at all times plus turn your tap on you hose to a little bit like your going to stop the water but not fully if you know what I mean, that's if it's still coming out fast .

many thanks for the tips that was really helpful. Doing house number 2 tomorrow :my girlfriend's house . I shouldn't t be using 50 litres lol

No problem at all, it comes out really powerful but the water does not last in the back pack, I have the 25ltr big boy back pack and that lasts on a 4 bed house but has extension on the top with extra windows plus sky lights 3 floors

am a bit worried about how long I can keep the big boy going . Yesterday I was talking to a guy who supplies window cleaners with equipment and he told me that backpacks were good and very convenient but he stopped selling them because they were a bit too flimsy and too many customers returned them !!! all it takes is a knock at the wrong place ! In my case as a newbie i thought it would be the less cumbersome way to get started . touch wood ! Lol

Back