Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

not again

Dave B

Staff member
So i had a quiet day and agreed to do some delivering for my mate

Now sitting 27 miles from great yarmouth with no steering and power steering fluid all over the road

Seems frank has been in the van

Bad luck davey, at least it's not middle of winter. Quick jog into Yarmouth for lunch ;-)

**** man.

Got a funny smell, has power steering fluid.

Can you still drive it, like an oil tanker?

**** man.

Got a funny smell, has power steering fluid.

Can you still drive it, like an oil tanker? Taking corners wiiiiiiiiiiiiiide.

Can't turn the wheel more than an inch

That is a bit tooooo wide

Am actually on the outskirts or Norwich nr6 and a friend lives in the next postcode nr5 so about a couple miles away.

Phoned her but no answer..was hoping for a refreshments delivery

Yeah

After me telling them on the phone that the pump was pi55ing fluid everywhere and needed recovering the aa sent a herbert in a van to look and tell me the same thing..now got about an hour more to wait. .they put me as priority due to refrigerated and controlled drugs on board

Some of this stuff is worth thousands

Had a special about 8 inch square box worth 45 grand on board once

Also got some methodone and temazepamn here...paaaarty time

hope you still not sittin there davey? having said that its likely to be a mild night , above freezing - if you have to kip at the roadside that is

fecked lol my gearbox went on a dual carriage way oil stuff everyweere

i flagged a van passin in and he towed me to a side street

if cops pulled in and seen that itd be details and doe pass on bill ££££ to clean up oil lol

Sorry to hear about your van...that sucks /emoticons/sad.png

fecked lol my gearbox went on a dual carriage way oil stuff everyweere
i flagged a van passin in and he towed me to a side street

if cops pulled in and seen that itd be details and doe pass on bill ££££ to clean up oil lol

that was a wile backk my old van really fcuked up in october time got rid of it then the next van gearbox clutch flywheel and hydrolic box link all went only 400 to get fixed :)

way back when i knew a lad who blew up his engine AND his gearbox at the same time on the M25 . his nickname was jinxie !

then didnt see him for 5 yrs he came n knocked on my door he was sellin fish door to door. smart van you got i said . yeh its only a week old, guess what iv done? i dunno what you done now jinxie,

jus gone and snapped the handbrake clean off the floor

Back