Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Eccotemp L5 water heater

what are the black boxes above pumps
custom built controllers for each pump above the pumps then a wireless controller for on/off with a volt metre for system battery in the middle

Me thinks diesel may be that bit more safer also does the van insurance increase ?? if using propane gas ?
wouldn't say safer if all done right. they are about the same. diesel will just cost a hell of a lot more. probably about 5 times more just to buy,

some very nce set ups there lads i may get hot this summer im thinking deisel tho for inshorence ect not fussed about cost

some very nce set ups there lads i may get hot this summer im thinking deisel tho for inshorence ect not fussed about cost
our insurance didn't go up or anything when we had our lpg heater added.

not sure if diesel would increase insurance or not.

one thing that does bother me is i have my dog in the front of van every day even tho i have a bulkhead not mesh there r gaps so dont wana kill me dog lmfao

one thing that does bother me is i have my dog in the front of van every day even tho i have a bulkhead not mesh there r gaps so dont wana kill me dog lmfao
as long as you have either the back doors open to allow circulate around or have a vent kit installed.

@rcproperty what colour gas bottol do u use as they have red and blue ones is there a difference or can i use eather i have same heater as u
Tench, use the red ones as they have a lower freezing point. Remember when you screw in the gas pipe fitting to it, it screws in ANTI clockwise

Iv looked on line I can't remember there name they were selling gas heaters for £50 they supply other window cleaning stuff as well. Does anyone know what they were called and are they still going.

Back