Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

The dreaded Admin!

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Dale Transparent

Hi Guys, I'm looking at improving my efficiency on admin. I don't want to use a 3rd part app as I'm fairly efficient with Excel and Google calendar which is what I currently use.

My current way of recording payment is to manually enter on to a spreadsheet, customers who haven't paid that day and then cross reference with my bank account, so if they've paid they then get removed from the spreadsheet. Is there a quicker method of doing this? Should I be looking at a completely different method?

Any advice would be recommended.

Cheers,

Dale

Hi Guys, I'm looking at improving my efficiency on admin. I don't want to use a 3rd part app as I'm fairly efficient with Excel and Google calendar which is what I currently use.

My current way of recording payment is to manually enter on to a spreadsheet, customers who haven't paid that day and then cross reference with my bank account, so if they've paid they then get removed from the spreadsheet. Is there a quicker method of doing this? Should I be looking at a completely different method?

Any advice would be recommended.

Cheers,

Dale
The quicker method is using a 3rd party app, aworka - Run your Service Business the Easy-Peasy way. is the cheapest on offer you'll still have to mark jobs off and input debt and expenses but then it automatically records and adjusts income and expenditure which shaves off quite a bit of time, the day to day stuff shouldn't be dreaded at all it should be a breeze,

The only bit I don't like about admin is doing expenses and printing off invoices but I do this once a month once my bank statement has landed so I can put all my paper invoices in the same monthly envelope.

The quicker method is using a 3rd party app, aworka - Run your Service Business the Easy-Peasy way. is the cheapest on offer you'll still have to mark jobs off and input debt and expenses but then it automatically records and adjusts income and expenditure which shaves off quite a bit of time, the day to day stuff shouldn't be dreaded at all it should be a breeze,

The only bit I don't like about admin is doing expenses and printing off invoices but I do this once a month once my bank statement has landed so I can put all my paper invoices in the same monthly envelope.

Am going to give this a go. I have tried both clear planner and the other one and didn't like any of them.

Back