Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

a single di vessel or double ?

slipknot

so my water ppm is very low in my current area its at 045 and will only need a DI vessel. is it better to have 2 smaller di vessels or better just to use a single 11 litre vessel ?, im just not sure which is better

how much pure water do you use a week roughly, do u do tops and bottoms with your WFP ? or just tops ?
Not a lot tbh around 300 a week as still do a fair bit of tradding to break up the day a bit, theres a resin calculator on wcw and on Gardiner's website

Definitely worth using double DI as you'll save on resin. When my single DI vessel reaches 5ppm I attach a second vessel after it with new resin in - the resin in this 2nd vessel has less work to do to get the water down to 0ppm. I'll remove the 1st vessel once it reaches tap TDS (which is 77ppm where I am - used to be 54ppm).

I use di only...no ro...i use a 25 ltr vessel n 1 bag lasts me a month....near enough pure wfp now n only trad 6 bungies...uaed to use two 11 ltre vessel..piggy back method..but got sick o changin...so niw change once a month...around 250/300 litre a day

My reading is currently 049. I use two 11 ltr DI's. I change the resin in one DI every 6 - 8 weeks. I have a 400 lrs tank used daily.

Where are you based @slipknot ?

Latest Posts

Back