Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Van Or Trolley

WCF

Help Support WCF:

but what if you cant get parked close enough to the house or you have one opposite the other? you cant run the hose across the road can you? its not the best stop starting your van either
Yes I always put hose across the roads. Cars just drive over it.

With 100 metres of hose u can do several house at a time if there close enough.

I do 10 4 bedroom detached houses in a cul-de-sack without moving my van.

At a total of £126.

Nah i run a 100m hose and its fine. But i only carry a 30m hose now on a garden hose reel as hardly ever run from the van.

i had a trollie the purefreedon one, was good but soon got fed up with luggin 25l drums about an running the thing dry an having to blead the thing ide say get a van system an a back pack best of both worlds i think :Image3:

Once I have repainted my floor due to more welding for the tank frame. I am running off a hose for a month just to give it another try and see whats what.

i took pump battory an flow con off my trollie an made van system frm that still got trollie fraim in garage lol may stick it on gumtree or e.bay at some point

i took pump battory an flow con off my trollie an made van system frm that still got trollie fraim in garage lol may stick it on gumtree or e.bay at some point
I'd be interested in that if postage wasn't too expensive to belfast

Van all the way you will get a troly it's good at first then you will get sick ov changing barrels and pulling it about then you think what about a longer hose then you get 100m then you think I could use this out van and end up getting every thing twice

Both for me, custom built van system by my fair hands and a couple of backpacks, I find it less hassle to lift a backpack out to do a single job rather than reeling out 50m of hose or so.

I've used van mount for 4 years and its worked very well for me. 100 metre real goes a long way

its the diy system from pure freedom,

but just recently been doing more houses it not so good areas and now thinking a small backpack with be great for the odd job then can lock van up.

plus with a backpack you can nip out in the car to do the odd job if vans out of action.

shame gardener have sold out of there cheap backpacks.

WANTED BACKPACK lol

i know, i ordered the cheap one with out the battery saturday, thinking i'll be getting good deal, co's i've got a spare battery in garage i could some how fit, and she rang monday morning saying they were sold out :Image6: but i still bought the one with, as a back up with my wcw one, the gardiner one seems good so far, a bit noisier than the wcw b/p

i use my b/p all the time, and have a van mount, a pure freedom diy system, which i can't fault, apart from the pole!! i hate the hassle of hoses , here's pick of b/p pack on my argos trolly ... jp

Back