Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Annoying customers

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Keir999

I text a woman today saying it's been 6 weeks and your windows are now due to be cleaned as agreed. I got 'oh ... Can we leave it for another few weeks' ?

I've got plenty of work and done 12 years on the job, so my answer was 'my initial price was based on a 6 weekly clean, If you want 2 monthly then this will incur a higher payment. What would you like to do ? As always they back off and say 'see you tomorrow' lol

Annoying when they don't respect the agreement isn't it, people forget that we have bills too!

I got a few new customers this summer that been nothing but a pain in the a#se.

If a new customers ring up and asking for a quote wanting their windows to be cleaned every 8 weeks then I expect them to stick to the agreement.

If not then feck off as far as I am concerned, I hate doing 1st clean jobs that hasn't been cleaned for ages.

If they really want to let their windows sills and frames get really dirty again for me to come back to clean because their cant stick to the agreement then they can find someone else to muck about.

Last edited by a moderator:
i wouldnt ask anyone to leave gates unlocked tbf as there been alot of breakins in belfast . i just jump over as wfp but with ones that to high put a we multiladder over it when i take peeps on i tell them i go over the gate they say its alright

but have heard of some cleaners ******* custies of by doing this like lol /emoticons/tongue.png its only a gate get over it

like wat i done there ^^^^^^

Back