Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

How did you come up with your business name

WCF

Help Support WCF:

I decided on Jon Grainger Window Cleaning, just to keep it simple and personal. I'm originally from the Midlands, and been in Norfolk ten years, and I am still very surprised at how the majority of Norfolk people keep themselves to themselves and lack confidence. So I thought they would more likely ring me up with my name, rather than a company with the generic names (Truevista, vistaclean, dazzle etc).

For the most part, it's been proved true, everyone who calls, me asks for Jon, and we are straight on first name terms. When I've got to know them, they've said they like the fact I put my name to my business rather than a name.

But in my short time on this forum, I've seen a lot of very good and clever names, like Jake and 'zeal'. Different people in different parts of the country I suppose!

My mum and dad are brummies @Jon Grainger ! But I was born in Colchester, they moved here a few years before I came along, my poor sister was born in brum though, lol

Not yet, I came up with a few but then looking found to many others using them or domain was already gone.

I got plenty of time yet. On a positive though got chatting to our windy. The one I often had a chat with when I was cleaning and it so happens he is thinking of jacking it in. He has a decent round from what can gather so hopefully I will be the first he contacts if he does. Might not be for a little while though.

That would be good!

Yeah plenty of time, the right name will come along, be really good to hear your back window cleaning !

I need a decent name..sorting a van and getting more work suited to wfp like conny roofs and fascias etc so want a professional sounding name ..can't keep mr squeegee anymore as i am now wfp and want to not be seen as just a window cleaner..more of an exterior cleaning company

sounds funny but i done a mind map thingy, think of all words related to all things clean./emoticons/smile.png actually came up with one that I wish I had stuck with.:rolleyes:

That would be good!
Yeah plenty of time, the right name will come along, be really good to hear your back window cleaning !
Indeed it would. It will happen I know that it's just a matter of time.

One name that I was thinking was merit window cleaning but not sure.

Back