Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

cant seem to stop picking up work

F

firefly123

got loads as it is but emails phone calls nice and the best thing 95% dont mind paying a good price

I love this time of year. The sun is really showing up the crud on the windows. The work is just flying in here too. I seem to be picking up quite a few big houses at the moment too.

I had that last week, so many enquirers! Then this week it suddenly slowed down, last week was mental though, 3 emails a day and 2-3 phone calls plus!

Very odd here. I had about 18 enquiries the other week and hardly a sniff since. Got 3 gutter clears come in this week though which is strange for this time of year.

Been getting so many it's frying my brain can't keep up just when I think im starting to catch up they all start swarming me again and all mahusive jobs very rich that want them cleaned and cleaned now. Thing is I can charge them so much that I can't turn it down!

Can't complain at that. Nice getting the jobs in. This time of year always leaves me dying to start up again.

I wish i could, sadly not that simple. I am the only one pulling in the money right now and we sort of need that stability of my regular predictable monthly wage. Maybe when we are a bit more flexible we might be able to do it. Until then i will keep dreaming.

Very long story but basically related to my step son with Autism who massively went down hill spent loads of Time in hospital, ended up being sent to Birmingham etc. at the time I was still working for the company I do now and building a round on my days off but due to all this I needed the time to focus on what was important so just didn't work out in the end. We were pretty much stuffed by local services. Lost our son to the stupid system, wife lost her job due to stress, we had to move as were skint and wife found it hard living in that house without our son. Had to get rid of our dog as new house would not accept. Been a few years of hell to say the least! We have been traveling to Birmingham every other weekend for the last 2 and a half years. Anyway let's not get into the doom and gloom. The suns out /emoticons/wink.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry to hear that gav; I'm sure one day you'll be able to make window cleaning work again, well done for being so positive in the face of trials and tribulation,

Hats off to you,

Jake

Cheers, ya have to really. As the saying goes you either laugh or you cry. We have done both but hey it's what makes you human.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ouch

.sorry to hear that mate

If I'm ever down your way I'll buy you a pint

Chin up fella

My favorite saying by norman stanley fletcher: " don't let the ******** grind you down "

Ha thought that one was filtered. Will be in a mo! /emoticons/wink.png

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Back