Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

New brush head

WCF

Help Support WCF:

richb77

I'm looking to change my brush head soon and just wanted to get a feel of what's being used the most. I have an unger nlite bought with unger carbon poles. I've got an unger boat bristle brush but don't use it much as very wide. What would you recommend. Also are the fittings universal as don't want to be buying new Pole. Cheers

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

I use the xline mono great brush have them fitted to all 3 of my regular poles really good scrubbing power and they last ages use them for everything except leaded windows. I have a Gardiner brush I use just for leaded windows.

I'm thinking of trying an x line brush or something similar next, gardeners brushes aren't lasting me

Gardiner Ultimate Flocked and Ultimate Medium.

Got new pole last week, accidentally ordered the super-lite, can't believe how much heavier it is than the ultimate. Unnecessary weight...

Iv been using them for over 6 months now and I would never use any other brush for most of my work. All the Gardiner brushes iv had look like they have been dragged through a hedge backwards within a month. Although I do have a Gardiner brush for lead windows as I have some mansion sized houses that have real lead windows not the b&q on a strip jank. I think the Gardiner range of brushes is a ludicrous size and is more designed to have a brush that everyone thinks they need when they don't. All said and done that is my Personal opinion as for me Gardiner make the best poles anywhere in the world and others would disagree with that.

Back