Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Drone video

Very good video , only one problem I can see have you got a caa licence to use it for commercial filming ? Also I think you will find that you arnt allowed to use it within 75 meters of a road or property or people , I looked into this a couple of years ago and the red tape was so much decided against it . Just be careful lots of people are being prosecuted for this type of thing unless they have the correct licensing/ etc , please don't take this as a criticism I think it's an excellent video just be careful . If you Google drone regulations it will give you a list of dos and donts

Great stuff

Make sure you get a commercial licence for the drone or you can get nicked for flying within a certain distance of buildings and residential areas

i notice on your website you are allways looking for young and enthuastic people to join your team? any jobs going :whistle::whistle: jokes aside is it your company? how many people do you employ if so? never mind the drone video do your customers bend your ear when they realise that ringing your 0845 number from a mobile costs?:whistle:

Ah ok as I said I looked at it and it and all the rules and regulations were a right faf , the only reason I knew about it was a friend was getting a licence and he said to me about it . Yours is a very good video for advertising good luck with it

Vid looks a good marketing tool.

From your website it says operatives never have to work at height- I find I go up a ladder at least 50% of jobs to repair a leak, fix back an end cap or bracket, tile slip or deal with other issues. Exclusive use of a gutter vac won't do the job properly a lot of the time

Back