Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Need a new worker

CHWS

Needing a new worker as my brother is leaving me for a new job where he thinks he's going to sit on his **** and push buttons whilst making aeroplane parts! Totally unsure what way to go about getting someone and don't know if I want to go through the whole process of training someone up! He couldn't have left at a worse time when things or so busy!!

So if I do manage to get someone and they end up being too slow etc or they don't seem up to it how do you tell them that lol? Read on here before you go through so many staff until you find a good one

Well, you can always trial someone and make it clear to them that it is a trial. Then if after a week, they are too slow, you tell them they didn't make the cut. Harsh but you are well within your rights (as far as I know) to do it.

When you get a job these days, your employer can sack you within the first 2 years without reason. Look it up - its true

I'm sure it will be a long process to find someone decent /emoticons/sad.png not unless I push and convert to full wfp , put prices up a bit also?

Most of my work is in Bangor mate, few days in ards and down the coast.

I know a guy that was looking work he has been cleaning windows for years but it's maybe a bit far to travel for him il send him a message if you want.

Would need to be someone localish just with the weather we get. Thanks for offering though :thumbsup:

I'm sure it will be a long process to find someone decent /emoticons/sad.png not unless I push and convert to full wfp , put prices up a bit also?
Most of my work is in Bangor mate, few days in ards and down the coast.
is that Bangor north Wales...??

I know a guy that was looking work he has been cleaning windows for years but it's maybe a bit far to travel for him il send him a message if you want.

Would need to be someone localish just with the weather we get. Thanks for offering though [emoji106]

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

Firstly I would make the switch to all out wfp before your brother leaves if he hasn't already, Increase prices asap and already your earnings are up.

I mentioned this in a previous post their was a guy employing 2 lads part-time because he thought wfp was a faff and custys weren't happy, To me it all equals lost money .

Do you really need someone working for you is another question if you can increase your earnings your business needs to working as efficient as possible in all aspects.

Firstly I would make the switch to all out wfp before your brother leaves if he hasn't already, Increase prices asap and already your earnings are up.
I mentioned this in a previous post their was a guy employing 2 lads part-time because he thought wfp was a faff and custys weren't happy, To me it all equals lost money .

Do you really need someone working for you is another question if you can increase your earnings your business needs to working as efficient as possible in all aspects.
I'm not sure when he's going to be starting, he's an interview tomorrow but basically has the job before he even goes to it. I would need someone to work for me, I think even with a full wfp transition where possible I still wouldn't get my work done in a month. It's making me more money someone working with me aswell and new work is flooding in like I've never seen before!

Latest Posts

Back