Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Gardniers breaking into europe

Aqua-pure Portadown

Have ordered slx extension 6 and 7 from my N.Ireland supplier and am waiting approx 10 days now and still not here :-(

I believe the reason for this is Gardniers have entered the European market (and of course they are doing well) so it's a case of demand outstripping supply :-(

Only problem is I have had to put off a good commercial job because of it !!!

Anyone else having problems with deliveries?

Dave I am buying it from a third party company not direct from Gardniers and he has been waiting for it to be delivered from Gardniers and still not here :-(

The best I can suggest is to contact the third party, surely the third party have some contact details? If not, then the second best option would be to ring the gardniers and explain the situation, maybe they might be able to help?

Don't know what more I can say to help you unless someone else's on here got any better suggested.

Have ordered slx extension 6 and 7 from my N.Ireland supplier and am waiting approx 10 days now and still not here :-(
I believe the reason for this is Gardniers have entered the European market (and of course they are doing well) so it's a case of demand outstripping supply :-(

Only problem is I have had to put off a good commercial job because of it !!!

Anyone else having problems with deliveries?
I always order from Sure Clean by phone so, know if the items are in stock and ETA if not.

If you can get to me in Warrenpoint, I will swap my SLX with extension 7 for your pole for the day of your commercial job.

Maybe your 're-seller' forgot to order the items........or maybe Gardiner is out of stock.

Just phone or e-mail Gardiner direct and explain your situation....I'm sure they'll help if they can.

Maybe your 're-seller' forgot to order the items........or maybe Gardiner is out of stock.
Just phone or e-mail Gardiner direct and explain your situation....I'm sure they'll help if they can.
Gardiners have refused to sell to me direct, even for items my local supplier doesn't stock. They say I have to order though the local supplier.

refused is a very strong word @Alex Gardiner ...why?:rolleyes:
I was told that they wouldn't supply me because they had a distributor here. I said that i knew about the supplier, and already bought from them. I explained, among other reasons, that the supplier didn't stock the items I wanted to buy (I told Gardiner what I was after). But the email conversation stopped as person from Gardiner never came back to me after that.

We do have large stocks of these pole extensions and our Irish distributor has deliveries about every 10 days from us so usually has good supplies of all our main items.

As these are sections that our distributor does usually hold, we would not, as policy, supply behind the back of a distributor as this would adversely affect their business. This is why we would always direct to the local distributor if they are standard items.

If there is an item that a distributor does not hold in stock then we will look at supplying direct as long as the client realizes that any warranty issues would have to be dealt with differently to UK supplied goods.

We do have large stocks of these pole extensions and our Irish distributor has deliveries about every 10 days from us so usually has good supplies of all our main items.
As these are sections that our distributor does usually hold, we would not, as policy, supply behind the back of a distributor as this would adversely affect their business. This is why we would always direct to the local distributor if they are standard items.

If there is an item that a distributor does not hold in stock then we will look at supplying direct as long as the client realizes that any warranty issues would have to be dealt with differently to UK supplied goods.

Alex .

I have ordered the slx ext 7from sureclean on 22/10 and am still waiting on it ?

To my knowledge Arthur is waiting for yourselves to deliver it to him .Maybe you would be able to tell me if you have these in stock ?!?!

Cheers

I always order from Sure Clean by phone so, know if the items are in stock and ETA if not.
If you can get to me in Warrenpoint, I will swap my SLX with extension 7 for your pole for the day of your commercial job.
Thanks for the offer WWC but I have put it off for a couple of weeks cause I have missed the gap in my monthly round but again really appreciate the offer :)

Alex .
I have ordered the slx ext 7from sureclean on 22/10 and am still waiting on it ?

To my knowledge Arthur is waiting for yourselves to deliver it to him .Maybe you would be able to tell me if you have these in stock ?!?!

Cheers
I have passed this thread on to Sureclean so they are aware of your concerns. Arthur did say that he has already offered to loan you a section No.7 until your new one arrives if you wanted, and he has offered to ship and collect this at his expense. This is real service in my opinion as we would not offer this on an out of stock item.

We do have stocks of these items and some are included in Sureclean's next order which is going out this week.

When a distributor orders from us (we do have over 25 distributors) they are given a lead time for the order. This is a lot longer lead time than a single retail order (typically 24-48 hours). Often it is about 2-3 weeks depending on the size of the order needing fulfillment. If you ordered this from Sureclean on the 22nd of October (which is 13 days ago), then it would as standard take at least 2, if not 3 weeks for it to be included on the next shipment to the distributor.

I hope this explains the process involved.

Alex thanks for your response ,I have absolutely no issue with "the service" and Arthur has been great I just was not aware that it would take this long to get it . Again Thanks

Back