Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Ecover And Pots

WCF

Help Support WCF:

chip

After reading the ecover thread in trad section, I remembered I wondered something. Right, you know how youre supposed to rinse dishes off after using fairy and the like with the carcinogenic threat, as ecover and some others arent petrol based does it mean you don't need too? This is where ifind out if it's just me who does any washing up! /emoticons/smile.png

Don't use Ecover to wash my pots lmao

I use the blue fairy which has anti bacterial propertys init to wash my pots with haha /emoticons/tongue.png

Hey! Shouldn't you two be over on 'Mumsnet.com' :lol: :lol: :lol: .
How doyou know about mumsnet.com you must of used cause I have never heard of it! :lol: :lol: /emoticons/tongue.png

As far as I know chip theres no carcinogens in ecover but don't quote me on it, there better not be I point out that tap water has in my advertising lol

i use ecover in my wfp water all the time, i get no spotting and it shines when dried.

i use it for washing up aswell, i never rinse my dishes after and it tastes ok, its all natural stuff this is why i use it for my wfp as it cant kill plants etc

Back