Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Commercial Solar Panel Cleaning

Tried my luck and said £190... they said yes. 98 of them, never done that many before, even if it took me all day (with lunch) It's a good price. Domestic customers I charge £30 and only takes (average) 15 mins, but I class them all as a 1 off clean.

Tried my luck and said £190... they said yes. 98 of them, never done that many before, even if it took me all day (with lunch) It's a good price. Domestic customers I charge £30 and only takes (average) 15 mins, but I class them all as a 1 off clean.
nice one! well done. thats the price i charge for my domestic ones too!

Originally they said client wanted a 1 off clean, but now want it twice per year. Must of though it was going to cost more. Originally my back ground was in sales and marketing for a company in Wakefield for 10 years, until they ripped me off. That's what made me set my own business up. My wife builds websites from home, did all the marketing myself, and it pays off! Had to do a lot of estimating with my old job (CCTV)... Normally ok with pricing, as I price a lot of schools here in Yorkshire. Now pricing so many solar panels...that's a different story.

thats good then, nice to get it! at least you know what you are doing when you got to sell urself then! thats half the battle!

I'm thinking of going into solar panel cleaning. How do you market it, local small ads? I can't say there are many people with panels round here. Do I need a 40ft pole?

RC could you send me that picture of before and after and can I use it to advertise please?

Cheers chaps.

I'm thinking of going into solar panel cleaning. How do you market it, local small ads? I can't say there are many people with panels round here. Do I need a 40ft pole?

RC could you send me that picture of before and after and can I use it to advertise please?

Cheers chaps.
Yes i will upload it on here for you or anyone to use.

I use something called "on your door step", its a publication that is posted out to over 15,000 homes around Leeds. £40 per month... it pays for its self.

Latest Posts

Back