Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Shop front

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Williams Jet Wash

Williams jet wash Services
Been asked to give this shop front a good clean up including 4 top Windows as a one off and the and they yellow wall that's got some moss in the section above the hawthorns sign and the yellow area at pavement level that is just wooden board what would your method be? I allready got the job and the Windows on a weekly basis ;) View attachment 8634

wfp crack of dawn before the street gets busy. Your brush should be ok removing the moss but it may leave a stain. I would be very careful where the paint is flaking off the wall. I would try to get a waver as the wall at the bottom could have hardly any paint left when you have finished.

I have a wfp backpack I use for conny roofs and fascias etc but no pure water the top Windows wouldn't be suitable for wfp it's hard to see in image but there's metal bars across the glass. I told him I can clean the wooden board surrounding bottoms of shop front but they do really need re painting

I was thinking to go there early to avoid traffic as I will be putting ladder up against top Windows then I was thinking to spray a hypo mix over the section above shop sign and base of shop and rinse with water in wfp

I saw those bars. They seem very far apart and although will slow you down, you should be able to clean behind/around them ok.

Buy some magnolia. Be easier to paint the walls quickly rather than clean it. I've done that before a few times
Lol I did try explaining to him the boards at pavement level of shop would ideally need painting but he just skimmed over that in the convo :whistle:

Back